August 25, 2019
Food for Thought: 10 Inspiring Quotes by Julia Child
Beloved chef, Julia Child, was and continues to be a beautiful inspiration to millions of people all over the world. As America’s first culinary icon, she empowered women through her creativity, wisdom, and spirit, which is still recognized today. In celebration of Julia’s birthday this month, we’re sharing 10 of our favorite quotes by her. Discover the inspiration below!
10 Inspiring Quotes by Julia Child
1. “Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.”
2. “Remember, ‘No one’s more important than people!’ In other words, friendship is the most important thing—not career or housework, or one’s fatigue—and it needs to be tended and nurtured.”
3. “If everything doesn’t happen quite the way you’d like, it doesn’t make too much difference, because you can fix it.”
4. “The measure of achievement is not winning awards. It’s doing something that you appreciate, something you believe is worthwhile.”
5. “You’ll never know everything about anything, especially something you love.”
6. “This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook — try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless and above all have fun!”
7. “The only real stumbling block is fear of failure.”
8. “Everything in moderation, including moderation.”
9. “It’s fun to get together and have something good to eat at least once a day. That’s what human life is all about—enjoying things.”
10. “Nothing is too much trouble if it turns out the way it should.”
How has Julia Child inspired you? We would love to hear in the comments below!