April 19, 2016
Meet Our #BellaGraceGuest Instagram Hosts
Photo credit: Bella Grace Instagram
If you follow Bella Grace on Instagram, you may have noticed some stunning photos popping up from time to time from new and innovative photographers. Some are still-life images of flowers, teacups, and delicious sweets. Others are sweeping landscapes of vast fields, crashing ocean waves, and deep forests full of secrets. And for those who wonder what Bella Grace would be like as a person, she is found in the images of women throughout every stage of their lives; as explorers of wide open spaces, bookworms lost in the pages of a good book, and dreamers leaping into the air.
These pictures all come from our #BellaGraceGuest co-hosts. Each month, our editorial team invites women from around the world with joie de vivre to take over our Instagram and post images about what it means to live the Bella Grace life.
We have witnessed the beautiful poetry of living with these hosts, so let’s meet the women behind the photos featured in the collage above.
- Writer and freelance creative Alisha Sommer opened up her world to us, capturing how she finds light and devours beauty in all its forms in the city of Chicago.
- Over in Canada, still-life photographer Kim Klassen revealed that if you take a moment to stop and look around, you will see bits of lovely everywhere with her photos of weathered furniture and moments spent in her studio.
- Photographer and silversmith Jillian Lukiwski took us on a bohemian adventure through the West Coast, pausing to peer up at the glow of a full moon where the darkness provides sweet dreams to one and all.
- Southern Alberta photographer Schae Philpott showed us the moments that make her heart flutter, including her love for animals and the belief that all creatures deserve kindness.
- Along the coast in Southern California, photographer Claire Brocato shared splashes of color found in blooming Bougainvillea and more lovely images inspired by a fondness for flowers, books, travel, and all things vintage.
- We journeyed to Orange County with blogger and singer-songwriter Hayley Solano, a romantic with a penchant for falling in love with pieces of the past including her great great grandmother’s typewriter.
- Midwest photographer and blogger Adwoa Osei showed us how to surrender to joy, with stunning photos of oceans, flowers, and selfies that captured moments of calm along with poetry that captures the quiet song from within.
- Nina Hurum, a music producer and photographer based in Norway, let us glimpse inside her winter wonderland where photography freezes ordinary moments into a memory bank to treasure forever.
- And this week our featured #BellaGraceGuest, Paige Leigh Reist, will be sharing her tales of magic as an artist and photographer living in YYC, Calgary.
Follow us on Instagram @bellagracemagazine for more everyday inspiration. Do you know someone who would be a perfect #BellaGraceGuest? Comment with their username — we would love to meet them!