Spring is a season for new beginnings. With the flowers in bloom once again and new life emerging, we’re inspired to do the same in our own lives. Whether it’s picking up a new hobby we’ve always wanted to try or leaving sorrows behind us, Spring is an idyllic backdrop for renewal. Below is a collection of quotes to carry in your heart this season 🌸
1. “The beginning is always today.” —Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
2. “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
3. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” – Alan Cohen
4. “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. “You can learn new things at any time in your life if you’re willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.” – Barbara Shur
6. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” – Germany Kent
7. “Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose – not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember.” – Anne Sullivan
8. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” —Lao Tzu
9. “I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.” – A. G.
10. “That last page turned is a perfect excuse to write a whole new book.” ―Toni Sorenson
For more inspiration, peek inside our latest release, Field Guide to Everyday Magic Issue 7!