November 8, 2022
30 Days of Cozy
Photo credit: Michela Ravasio
As we eagerly wait for winter to begin, here are 30 simple ways to embrace the coziness and comfort we all crave.
Scroll down for an exclusive sneak peek inside The Cozy Issue Volume 5!
30 Days of Cozy
- Change the lock screen on your phone to something warm and inviting.
- Make a playlist of the songs that always bring you joy.
- Watch one of your favorite movies with your phone put away in a different room.
- Take a walk through the neighborhood as the sun is just starting to rise.
Put at least one candle in every room in your house.
- Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon in your morning coffee.
- Bake something, even if you have to use premade cookie dough or a boxed cake mix.
- Look up cozy ambience rooms on YouTube and bookmark your favorites to play on the
- Spend the day binge-watching a comforting TV show.
- Make grilled cheese sandwiches and soup for dinner on a stormy night.
- Add a pinch of cayenne pepper to your hot cocoa to make it a little spicy.
- Add some tub tea to your evening bath.
String twinkle lights around your TV.
- Wear your comfiest cardigan over your pajamas while you relax in the morning.
- Put together a cozy gift basket for a friend.
- Place sachets in your dresser drawers.
- Donate your old throw blankets to a local animal shelter.
- Buy a book of word puzzles and try to complete one each day.
Scatter stacks of books around your house so you’re more likely to pick up one to read.
- Invite friends over for a backyard bonfire.
- Make s’mores on the stove.
- Teach yourself a cozy craft, like knitting, crochet, or embroidery.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Eat dinner by candlelight.
- Paint your nails a deep berry red.
Write a letter to a loved one.
- Host a game night and play old-fashioned games like charades and cards.
- Attempt to bake a loaf of bread.
- Buy a new pair of impossibly comfortable pajamas.
- Make mulled cider.
Click here to download our FREE printable version.
Here is an exclusive sneak peek inside The Cozy Issue Volume 5. This is the newest installment of our popular special edition that is now available!
Get your copy here.
You might also enjoy:
27 Movies for a Cozy Night In · Our Editor’s 5 Favorite Books to Cozy Up With
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)
Comments ( 0 )