November 16, 2022
Stealing Pockets of Time During the Holiday Season
The holiday season is so packed with gatherings, events, and a never-ending to-do list that it can be hard to find a few minutes to yourself. No matter how busy your days may seem this time of year, there are always little pockets of time you can steal for yourself, even if it’s only 10 minutes here and there. Here are some ways you can enjoy that time.
15 Ways to Steal Pockets of Time for Yourself:
- Read a chapter from a cozy holiday novel.
- Take a hot bath by candlelight.
Turn off all the lights, leaving just the Christmas tree lit, and sit in silence for a few minutes.
- Set up a phone date with a friend.
- Bundle up and take a walk through your neighborhood to take in all the holiday cheer.
- Slowly savor a cup of hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows and sprinkles.
- Make progress on a word puzzle.
- Color in a holiday-themed coloring book.
- Take a quick cat nap in the middle of the day.
Write down five new things in your gratitude journal.
- Relax in front of the fireplace. If you don’t have one, put one on the TV.
- Stretch out your body using a few simple yoga poses.
- Watch your favorite part of your favorite holiday movie.
- Put your coziest socks in the dryer for a bit, and put them on while they’re still warm.
- Paint your nails a festive shade of red.
How do you steal pockets of time for yourself? Leave a comment to share with our community below.
It’s almost here! Get a sneak peek inside Bella Grace Issue 34, coming December 1st, on our publisher’s website at: https://stampington.com/Bella-Grace-Issue-34/