May 31, 2017
A Moment With: Bella Grace Issue 12
Summer can mean many different things.
To some, it means a time of traveling, adventure and a full schedule of fun and exploration. To others, it means relaxation – a time to recuperate and take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Whatever summer means to you, take time to find the magic in each moment no matter what your plans are.
We’re welcoming the season with stories and photographs of adventure, inspiration, and freedom inside Issue 12.
Inside Issue 12:
- 5 Ways to refill the well when you are feeling depleted
- Our favorite ways to spend a summer night
- How to feel like a kid again
- The uncomfortable manifesto
- How to experience a different kind of fairy tale
- Kelly Letky takes her mother to the beach for the very first time
- Dresses with pockets and other wonderful things
- Spend a day in your pajamas
- A quilt on the couch and other comforting things
- Finding quiet in the big city
Discover how Carla Paliaga uses the magical powers of water to immerse herself and dig deep to find her inner voice in, “A River Anthology.”
“Live for the MOMENTS you can’t put into words.” — Unknown
“Flying a kite in the breeze. There’s just something about it that brings back the little girl in me.” — Patricia Mark. In “81 Ways We Relive That Childhood Magic,” our readers share the special things they do to make them feel like a kid again.
Charlotte Eriksson views each day as a beautiful adventure, with an endless amount of interesting people to meet and fascinating places to see in, “Chasing the Horizon.”
Have you ever been at a loss for words? Learn how to fill the well of creativity in, “When I Have Nothing New to Say” by Deborah Bennett.
We hope you enjoy reading Issue 12 just as much as we enjoyed creating it, and we hope it gives you the inspiration you need to find the magic in each and every day this summer.
This giveaway has now ended. Thank you for participating!
Congratulations to our three lucky winners: Darlene, Lori and Theresa.
Want to be notified of future giveaways and contests?
Sign up to receive free email notifications from Grace Notes.