June 8, 2018
A Moment With: Bella Grace Issue 16 + Win a Free Issue
This summer Bella Grace wants you to …
- Make room in your life for what really matters to you.
- Take pride in even the tiniest victories.
- Capture the magical moments.
Keep reading for details on how to enter FREE magazine giveaway!
Inside Issue 16:
- “The Magical Art of Tidying Up” is put to the test.
- Taking Self-Care to Work
- Our readers share all the adventures they want to take — both big and small
- The tiny things that give us big feelings
- How to write a love letter to yourself
- A portrait photographer turns the camera on herself
- A love/hate letter to Instagram
Here’s a sneak peek:
Wendy Wolf considered herself to be a homebody that was attached to her things. Until she began traveling, which taught her what is really essential versus what is not.
Getting up extra early or making a little pit stop to enjoy everything that surrounds us may seem impossible, but Cherie Amos Sikking proves otherwise in “Tiny, Momentous Moments.”
Deanna George recalls cherished memories through her collection of margin-marked and tea stained books.
With so many things to love about Instagram, Marissa Schulze reminds us that it’s important to not get caught up in all the magic and remember that there’s more to a perfect picture.
Lexi Starnes gently explains the balance between capturing even the smallest magical moment in our life for ourselves, as opposed to for the eye of others in “The Bad Instagrammer.”
Bella Grace Issue 16 is now available on newsstands. You can also reserve your copy online at: https://stampington.com/Bella-Grace-Issue-16