June 11, 2019
A Moment with Bella Grace Issue 20 + Win a Free Issue
Bella Grace Issue 20 is filled with inspiration to discover magic in the ordinary through beautifully penned stories and striking photographs that capture life’s beautiful journey. Take a peek inside below!
Stories inside Issue 20:
- Our readers share what simple moments in life are always worth waiting for.
- Learn the art of creating a box of happiness to give to a friend who may be in need of some joy.
- Kristine Cramer shares about the time she needed to shift her perspective.
- We share how a couple bouquets of grocery store flowers can become a simple act of kindness for many different people.
- Hot coffee on a brisk morning, houses with their lights all aglow, and other dazzling things.
Here’s a Sneak Peek:
Putting together a care package for someone can be the perfect way to show you care. Our readers have shared their most heartfelt ideas for care packages to inspire your next gift!
To be able to share your innermost feelings with someone who loves and understands you is a gift to be treasured. In “The Sister Journals,” Norma Warden shares the beautiful story of how her and her sister came to exchange journals with one another.
Bella Grace Issue 20 includes several inspiration board-worthy quotes too!
Tanya Estes wears her heart on her sleeve as she invites us to her hometown in “Stories in the Sand,” a story of new beginnings.
Celebrate the magic of this season with Elle Harris’s “25 Ways to Enlighten the Light of Summer.” From tea parties to photo treasure hunts, you will be inspired to create the perfect summer bucket list!
Bella Grace Issue 20 is now available on newsstands. You can also reserve your copy online at: https://stampington.com/Bella-Grace-Issue-20
CLICK HERE to enter to win your own copy of Bella Grace Issue 20!